Subject: Re: FLASH: Opening a separte window
From: Matt Powell
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:43:42 GMT

you can control the size and attributes of a window you open with
JavaScript. You could either:
a)learn JavaScript
b)get someones who knows it do the code for you
c)go to http://www.hotwired.com and read the webmonkey tutorials on
Javascripting
d) use some version of this script:

<script language="javascript">
<!--

function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v1.2

window.open(theURL,winName,features);
}

//-->

</script>

you can then call the function from your fscommand. I think colin might
have tutorials that explain the logistics of implementing the commands. If
you have some coding experience this info should be enough. If not, you
might need more help. If you do, feel free to email me personally. Also I
think I might have given a more complete explaination of this in a thread
about 3 weeks ago.

good luck