Subject: Re: FLASH: about the online files...
From: Richard Lee
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:43:21 GMT

You said it Nate! I think we all get high on figuring sh*t out, ya know?
The more the merrier, as long as us kids play nice! I've learned more here
in a week than dipping into Flash occasionally when I had a free sec
between tasks... This list and others like it are a tremendous resource, and
what makes it so is everyone's willingness to share what they've discovered
through pluggin along... Thanks to all for their continuing gray matter
contributions!!!!

Rich Lee
AUtomark Group