Subject: FLASH: Re: Rotating globe
From: Claes Loberg
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:24:51 GMT

I would like to enter a vote for the spinning globe issue.
I am the CEO of VRLX Limited Worldwide, developed by Hyro.com Australia.

As the client I understand your concern for budget and timeline. I would
like to add, that professionalism comes in many forms and for many
different requirements, your argument is valid for the reasons you detailed.

Though as with all projects I undertake I expect the best, sometimes it
costs a little more and the difference is not allways noticable to the
untrained eye.

But as a designer myself I like things to be pushed that little bit
further, and attention to detail and perfection is an art in itself.
I will agree with Nathan totally in this instance, and vote for perfection.

As said by GUCCI - quality is remembered long after the bill is forgotten.

Thankyou

Claes Loberg
CEO, VRLX Limited