Subject: Re: FLASH: about the online files...
From: deww
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:34:53 GMT

ok,
Im gunna have to be the a*hole here.
but does anyone remember http://www4.industries.de/
?
their whole concept/site (it was flash btw) was stolen and was online for
quite a few months.
people do steal. especially designers. and they will take a poster and
scan it. a site and do screen grabs, or a swf file and swiff it, (whatever
swiffer does)
thankfully most designers are not smart enough to figure out pirating and
programming. lets not make it any easier for them.
I thought it was here that it was exposed.
call john's mom this time. my allocation is used up for a good year or two...

deww
-------
will shut up now