Subject: FLASH: Pop up Navigation bars
From: Tom Hayes
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:19:44 GMT

Hi All,

I am not sure if this question has been asked recently as I am new to the
list but I would appreciate your help all the same.
I saw a tutorial the other day for a pop up navigation bar which seemed
relatively straightforward. However the author didn't go any further as he
said it was for 'newbies' (terrible word!). What I am interested to know is
how one makes the navigation bar active once it has popped up or across.
A basic example of this is at the Macromedia web site and their own
navigation system. You click on products and across pops the next level
which you can pass the mouse over, click again and go to level 3 and so on.

Any offerings gratefully received,

Tom