Subject: Re: FLASH: Load Movie
From: Yann Poirier
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:38:54 GMT

For me i use the Loadmovie command to maker shure that my user load only
what he need. which mean a lot of small file that are ease to load and I
can build huge site without much worries about the size of each file I
build.

If you want a example go to http://www.mediafusion.ca/flash, every oart
of this site is a different movie, from the menu to the anim. you'll see
how fast the start load.

Yann