Subject: FLASH: Windows Media Player and Flash 3
From: Sienna Design
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:18:28 GMT

This is probably a long shot and a pipe dream but I'd like to put the
Windows Media Player in a shockwave movie. Right now I embed the media
player in an HTM or use it as a stand alone.

I have to design graphics to frame the media player and it's kind of
limiting. Can you imagine the awesome effects we could get if our graphics
came from a flash movie instead of jpg or gif files?

Any ideas if this is possible? I don't want to place movies around the
player, that's no different than putting graphics around it. I want the
player inside the movie.