Subject: FLASH: an email flame from hell WAS - FLASH: a mistake made a "newbie" NOW: a moot topic FROM: 3d Cube thread!
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:58:06 GMT

>Cheri, I can only hope that you're the designer of the 3D cube site because
>if you aren't than SHAME ON YOU for taking their swf files and putting them
>in the FTP site. Glad it's not my files there.. I would fight you in court
>or go broke trying, just to make a point.

>I won't be posting any of my sites to be reviewed on this discussion group
>now that I know my work won't be respected.

Sienna Design,

Get a grip! Insulting the whole list because an enthusist who is new to
Flashing is rediculous.
Insulting them personally is rediculous. If youve read the posts, youve
seen she was sorry and there have been plenty of people whove spoken about
it already. I doubt you have anything to post to the list worth while
anyway since you're such a busy body saving the world from "Flash 3
Piraters" and suing the world in order to simply "make a point". We dont
need condescending granmothers shaming people on the list. oops . . . like
i just did . . .

Love & Rockets, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Level0 Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com