Subject: Re: FLASH: Gabo - Genius or Clueless?
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:07:21 GMT

Hi Rick,

> >A person with the talent that "Gabo" has would be highly respected.
Whether Gabo is spending his time doing his schoolwork or doing
non-Flash things is up to him don't you think? Hopefully he will
continue to be involved in Flash.

> I see a great deal of amazing Flash work by people who I have NEVER seen
> on any discussion list.
There are many, many people on this list who only listen or go through
the List once every week or so. You might be surprised (or might not) on
who is on the List.

Flash has become very large and there are many, many designers who have
never heard of this List or of so many other common suites that we take
for granted.