Subject: Re: FLASH: Gabo - Genius or Clueless?
From: Carlos Ayala
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:32:40 GMT

J,
My intentions were just to be a lil sarcastic and rude....not to set anyone
straight or to supply website info (to mr microsoft over there)
Either way i am glad you found the info useful...its that i hate "I saw
Elvis in the supermarket" and "i was abducted by aliens" stories.
So now....can we get back to dealing with Tell Targets and FSCommands
pleeez...'cuz "elvis has just left the building!"

My regards to you J.

CMA3