Subject: FLASH: SOCAL Flash Artists:
From: Ed Day
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:25:37 GMT

If you live/work/play in the Southern California (Orange County) area,
you are _really_ good with Flash, and you can do some Freelance work,
please contact me.

I am coordinating a rather large web project that will require a lot of
flash content, and need people, good/smiling/happy people, to help
complete it.

You can email me at steveatgedesign [dot] com or ledwithathome [dot] com.

Thank you

-- Steve
Steve Ledwith
steveatgedesign [dot] com