Subject: RE: FLASH: loading screen?
From: Rick Turoczy
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:03:51 GMT

Steve,

There are a number of tutorials on the subject, but I thought I'd pass along
my 10,000 ft view of the preloader to those who are interested.

http://www.europa.com/~turoczy/flash_tut01.html

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rickatdiversitycorp [dot] com / ICQ#21789721
http://www.diversitycorp.com/
---
Professional Flash Developers
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/pro_flash