Subject: RE: FLASH: text question
From: Yolanda Koning
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:28:02 GMT

Flash stores the outline data for all characters used for a particular font
allowing you to use custom fonts. It's actually better not to break apart
these fonts unless you really need to edit the paths of the characters and
they will otherwise need to be translated individually.
Also if file size is a priority you should also limit the amount of
different fonts you use as flash will need to store the outline for each new
character.

\Yolanda Koning
Go Man Go Productions
Tel: (61+2) 9326 0988