Subject: Re: FLASH: slick 3d cube site
From: Sienna Design
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:27:34 GMT

Jayma, I've concluded it's someone's joke on us. I wonder how many ppl
actually saw it and how many ran into the errors we got. I give up.
Anything so difficult to access isn't worth my time to figure out how to
get there.

I tried both ways Colin showed us to get there.. neither worked.
Kind of a waste of valuable resources to build a killer site only to make
it impossible to view it.