Subject: Re: FLASH: Illustrator vs. Freehand...
From: Stephen Britton
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:15:17 GMT

If you're buying it strictly for Flash graphics, go with
Freehand 8 because you can export in the native swf format. I
have found that you can create much lighter files this way as
opposed to importing Illustrator into Flash. I purchased Freehand 8
a few months ago because I have never liked the Flash interface
(You have to admit that it's pretty bizarre to press a "pencil"
to make a circle) and now I create almost all my Flash graphics
in Freehand.

- SB