Subject: FLASH: Site Check.
From: Brian Medendorp
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:29:36 GMT

Take a look at my new 3D navigation system, and tell me what you
think. The whole movie is all of 7.5KB, 2KB of which is the background
bitmap. (I finally got one of the sys admins to add the flash MIME type, I
hate being the webmaster and not having access to the webserver...)

http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~medendob/flash/

-Dorp :)
Brian "Mouse, Heed, Dorp, Bob" Medendorp
Los Alamos High School Webmaster
medendobatlahs [dot] losalamos [dot] k12 [dot] nm [dot] us (mailto:medendobatlahs [dot] losalamos [dot] k12 [dot] nm [dot] us)
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~medendob/