Subject: RE: FLASH: an email flame from hell WAS - FLASH: a mistake made a "newbie" NO...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:41:49 GMT

I hate to counter you on this, but we've had *plenty* of ethical (sometimes
theological) conversations over this little list, and if you think that
"anyone intelligent enough to design for the Web certainly knows what is
legal and what is ethical", then you may have just shoved your own foot down
your throat.

Tell that to the 12 year old with FrontPage who lives down the street and
just ripped off all of your images for his "own" site he made "himself".
Same for a lot of others.

We are all here to learn, and to think that what we are discussing is drivel
really makes me wonder what train of thought you may come from.

Nuff said.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302