Subject: Re: FLASH: Achieving True Flash Enlightenment
From: Yann Poirier
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:34:54 GMT

Well I understand what you are going trought because that what i'm doing
right now. I'm rebuilding the old html site the compagny has into a full
blow flash site. The biggest thing I had to work with was trying to
build animation and keeping the same look as the old html had. Their is
now magic trick here you have to trying thing and ask around what other
person think's of if.

To get you started look at the site I was talking both in html and in
flash (beware it's all in french...)

the html adress is http://www.mediafusion.ca
and the flash site is http://www.mediafusion.ca/flash

Hope that it will help you, and tell me what you think about it.

Yann