Subject: FLASH: OT: Leaving WebTV (reroute your questions)
From: Saint John Lee
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:24:07 GMT

Hi, folks-

>From time to time, people on this list send me direct email with questions
about WebTV products and audiences. Naturally, I've been only too happy to
answer them.

However, Friday February 26th is my last day in the office as a Microsoft
WebTV employee. Therefore, your questions need to be redirected.

First, try the WebTV developers site: http://developer.webtv.net Though I
can't think of anyone within the organization who has much Flash experience,
at the very least you can usually expect a reply from a WebTV employee.

Second, if you'd refer, hunt me down at SaintWebTVataol [dot] com and I'll be happy
to answer you as best as I'm able.

For those who are keeping track, I'm leaving the position of Interactive TV
Evangelist for Microsoft WebTV and moving over to Cisco Systems to build a
broadband content support program. After March 10, my new work address
should be: JohnHLeeatcisco [dot] com

Cheers,

John H. Lee
Interactive TV Group