Subject: Re: FLASH: Dorp Site
From: Brian Medendorp
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:45:55 GMT

Thats a good idea. I had also thought about making something in
the mouse over of the button, so you can tell what it links to (because
the icons migs might be a little cryptic).

-Dorp :)
Brian "Mouse, Heed, Dorp, Bob" Medendorp
Los Alamos High School Webmaster
medendobatlahs [dot] losalamos [dot] k12 [dot] nm [dot] us (mailto:medendobatlahs [dot] losalamos [dot] k12 [dot] nm [dot] us)
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~medendob/