Subject: FLASH: OT(ish): Sound Problems
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:12:28 GMT

Hi folks...

I'm working with SoundEdit, and I'm attempting to merge 2 stereo sounds. I
now officially have 4 tracks, and when I save it out to aiff (I'm developing
on a Mac), I get errors importing into Flash. Is this because of the 4
tracks within? Is my only real option to reduce to mono audio and have the
tracks overlap that way?

Thanks for any assistance!

Russ

Russell E. Unger