Subject: FLASH: arthritis Flash site now working for Explorer too
From: d.l.cheseldine
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:21:56 GMT

Could I once again ask anyone who is interested to give an opinion of my
website aimed at children with arthritis. I have now tested it on
Navigator and Explorer on both Mac and Windows.

http://rheumb.bham.ac.uk/kidzone/intro.html

Also, what is the best way to go back to this page but not to run the whole
movie, just go to the final frame? Can this be done in Aftershock?

Thanks in advance

dave Cheseldine

--
David Cheseldine | Email: d [dot] l [dot] cheseldineatbham [dot] ac [dot] uk
Multimedia Developer |