Subject: Re: FLASH: Opening a separte window
From: Jason Verburg
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:27:08 GMT

After spending much time working with Colin's frame based java script for
opening a seperate window, I was hit with a few of questions:

1 - Is this a feature worth implimenting into my site? Does the industry
look favorably on the use of such features?

2 - I am on a Mac using IE4.01 & NN4.07. Everything looks great to me,
but how will PC users be presented? Will all specifications set work OK?

3 - Is it worth the extra bells and whistles to put restrictions on my
viewrs to support java, or should I consider a frames based page to get
the results I want?

4 - How do other Flashers view this feature?

Any response would be great and appriciated.

Thanks,
Jay

Jason Verburg
POINT Productions LLC.
Graphic Design - Web Design - Multimedia

503.916.4318
jayatpointproductions [dot] com