Subject: Re: FLASH: Printing in flash.
From: Jayma
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:56:07 GMT

I don't know what you want to print, but you can print in flash, Full
frames, multiple frames on one page, etc. I don't have a high quality
printer, but I do print storyboards often in flash. Sometimes I will save
a copy of a movie, take out frames during the transition, and print just
major keyframes to show the general idea.

It is under File/Print. Print Margins is where you pick how you want your
pages to be. Hope this helps.