Subject: Re: FLASH: My First Flash Site - Please check out
From: Jayma
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:06:07 GMT

I think you did a great job. The opening made me giggle, (I like that!).

My only suggestion, once you have the menu come "swooping" in and you have
people go into the navigation, it might be better not to play that same bit
each time your visitor goes back to the menu. IMHO we should keep in mind
how impatient people can be!

But very nice first output, congratulations.

Jayma