Subject: Re: FLASH: Java script and Flash3 problem.
From: deww
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:55:51 GMT

are you naming the new window and setting a target property in the javascript?
newWindow = openwindow(targ,url); ?
chances are that will solve your problem,
then in href "javascript:newWindow('target1, url2');"
should work
I think sending an example of everything someone is having problems with is
streching at the least. when working for larger companies you cannot let
someone view your work prior to launch.

deww