Subject: Re: FLASH: Printing in flash.
From: Brajesh
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:25:04 GMT

Hi Kev,

Some time back there was a discussion about printing from
swf in the list. And some body had started the thread like this.
But i could not follow with other mails.

-------
Prining in flash

I understand that there is no support for printing in Flash players. But, can
I have a Flash button embedded in a Web page that can use FSCommand to call a
javascript function to print the page. For example, I found that I can create
a simple "print" button on a html page with the javascript as follows:

So, can I call run window.print() from Flash?

Regards,

I tried the above mentioned way but no luck.
May be i am doing some thing wrong. If some one has done
any trials then i will be glad if they could share in the list.

Thanks and good luck

Briji