Subject: Re: FLASH: cartoons on the web
From: Sienna Design
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:29:55 GMT

Véronique! What a cute cartoon and well animated. Do you allow people to
add the link to their kid's page on another site? I'm designing a site for
fire, medics and cops and am looking for kid's sites to link to Kid's
Korner on the site.

May I make a suggestion? The credits roll by to fast to read. When you
get to the part "Starring" is there anyway you can add a "next" button so
when the viewer is finished reading they can click next? I guess I just
don't read fast enough to catch all the details on each character.

Sienna