Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Wacom Tablets
From: JECJ
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:14:50 GMT

Matt,

I too have a Wacom ArtPad II 4x5 and am VERY happy with it since I do not
do a lot of wrist movements while drawing. Make your decision based on
what's most comfortable for you, not what's most affordable. That's where
you'll save.

Scott,

You may try the latest drivers from www.wacom.com. I did not have pressure
sensitivity with v2.45 but do now with v2.51. (Win98/Flash3)

Hope that helps!

-JECJ