Subject: RE: FLASH: cartoons on the web
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:57:36 GMT

Wow! Gary Panter. He is unbelievable. How does he like Flash.
The guy is one of the all-time drawing gods. Newgarden is always clever.
Were they fun to work with? Your project looks like a success. Oozing with talent you can't go wrong. Did you participate in the animation. The overall feel is nice and tight.

Larry