Subject: Re: FLASH: Printing in flash.
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:58:22 GMT

Hi Brajesh,

For PC: Hold down "Alt" key and press "Print Screen" key. this copies
the screen window to the clipboard. Open an application that you use
to edit images (photoshop) and choose new; hit OK. Paste the image
from the clipboard into the new document and you now have a screen
capture.
For Mac: Print Desktop or Create a screen dump, command key, Shift key
3, all at the same time, will create a document on your root drive.
It's sound like a camera shutter and will freeze you up momentarily.

Mary Brzys
Flash Artist

---Brajesh <pkashokatemirates [dot] net [dot] ae> wrote:

> Dear Osavaldo and Jayma
>
> Iam sorry i phrased my question wrongly. I wanna know the way out to
> print shockwave flash contents from an html page.
>
> Jayma thanks a lot for explanation on printing from flash
> Now can you tell me a way out for printing from swf.
>
> Thanks in advance
> bye
> Briji
>
> Osvaldo Dalzotto wrote:
>
> > First of all, thank you Jayma for your words about my site.
> >
> > I think what Brij wants to mean is how to print a Flash movie
> > within a HTML file. Is it that Brij ?
> > I don't know it either, that's why I'm answering it too.
> >
> > Osvaldo

> > email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com
> > N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to
subscribe.
> > For info on digest mode send: info flasher to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com

==

http://www.brzys.com
rhymes with fries!