Subject: FLASH: Projectors & Cross-Platforms
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:44:14 GMT

I hope I'm not too late to answer you on this one...

The answer, although simple, does somewhat get confusing if you aren't
thinking about it (not a slam; I do it all the time).

When you make a "standalone" projector, you are, in effect, creating an
EXECUTABLE. What this means is that the file will be a "self-running" file.
Each OS (Mac, Win, Unix, etc.) has its own way to create those, so making
one cross-platform would be somewhat similar to expecting Diablo II to come
out on Windows and be able to play on a Mac, as well.

HTH,

Russ