Subject: FLASH: Reverse Frames on Click and more...
From: Tom Hayes
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:11:54 GMT

Hi all,

This is an action that I see on many Flash sites and I have been trying to
replicate it.
If you can imagine a navigation bar - when you click on one of the buttons
a movie clip starts playing or some other animation . When you click on the
next button the first movie reverses back into the bar and the movie clip
associated with that button starts to play.
Therefore, all I want to do is reverse the frames of one animation and
start another when I click on the button. Simple! Not for me, otherwise I
wouldn't be asking!
Could someone explain to me the best way to do this.
The other question that I have is this: (again to do with navigation)
I have managed to make a pop-up nav bar but now want to make the
text/buttons on this bar live. Therefore you roll over the word navigation
and up pops the menu. You then roll over the menu text and you can click on
it to go to another frame/movie clip etc. How is this done?
I would be very grateful for any help at all with these 2 problems.

Take it easy,

Tom