Subject: FLASH: Unload Movie Question
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:00:56 GMT

Hi all,

I am using load movie OK. Where could I use unload movie and why please?
Is it simpler or more efficient than using tell targets?
I would like to make things flow better ifpossible.
I am ignorant of the purpose of this arcane art.

One time sign-off (I promise) -> 'Not a Flash pro and darn proud!'

Thanks,
Larry