Subject: Re: FLASH: MC within button help
From: Jack
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:52:08 GMT

There is a free version of stuffit expander for the Windows environment. I
just used it to download and uncompress the file below.

At 02:12 PM 2/28/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>Thanks for the message.
>
>I am on a mac and have stuffit. Would this work the
>same as zipping (and is a .fla made on a mac be workable
>on a PC?) Just in case it is, I have stuffed and uploaded
>to the below.
>
>http://goultralightsgo.com/naoki/project/test.fla.sit
>
>Thanks,
>naoki

Jack Beslanwitch : email:jackatwebwitch [dot] com
phone: (206) 723-9906 Fax: (206) 374-2188
forwriters.com - http://www.forwriters.com
Seattle HTML SIG - http://www.halcyon.com/seasigi/html.html
KEGS - http://www.kegs.org
Web Witchery Consulting - http://www.webwitch.com/top/