Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash: OT - Director -Opening another movie
From: Rebecca Lovelace
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:25:19 GMT

Are you getting this error on your hard drive? I have seen this error on
CDROMs when all files are known to exist, and have never figured out why it
happens (I always chalk it up to a bad burn, dust on the CD, or some other
corruption problem).

Another question would be are you absolutely sure you are spelling the frame
name correctly when you access it? There might be a space in the name that
you are missing. I've had that mistake happen sometimes (in fact, I just
had it happen in flash with a misspelled instance name). You are calling
"go to frame FRAMENAME of movie MOVIENAME", right?

Rebecca