Subject: FLASH: [Fwd: Flash 4 Bible availability ERROR IN DATABASE....]
From: Brian Mays
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:00:56 GMT

For everyone wondering about the Flash 4 Bible, I received this email.
I'm forwarding it to the lists because I thought you all may be
interested in what it has to say. It was also placed to the Flash
newsgroup on the Macromedia forums.

Brian Mays

I'm the co-author of the Flash 4 Bible, and the book has been printed and
shipped from the printer to distibution outlets. You should see the Flash 4
Bible in your preferred bookstores by the end of this week.

Last week, the Flash 4 Bible finally saw daylight. !5,000 copies were
printed in the first impression. These copies are now either enroute or at
bookstores all across the land. If you don't see it on the shelf, ask for
help, as they may be still in boxes in the back room waiting to be shelved
-- if that's the case, confirm that the book is physically there and as
that a copy be held for you.

It seems that Amazon.com and BN.com received incorrect information from an
automated message generated by IDG Books. Again, the book has been published
and will be available shortly.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Robert Reinhardt
Robert Reinhardt
Senior Art Director & Program Developer
Rampt, Broadband Search
http://www.rampt.com
robert_reinhardtatrampt [dot] com

Check out the Flash 4 Bible's web site-in-progress:

http://www.theflashbible.com