Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH 4 Bible Shipping -- IS IT REALLY?
From: unique
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:19:13 GMT

>hi ken,
>here's everything i know about what's up:
>
>-5000 copies of the book were printed
>-apparently those copies have been shipped
>-rob & jon, the principle authors, have received their (multiple) copies
>-some customers apparently have received copies

I'm curious. You didn't mention Colin. Did *he* receive a copy yet?

(If so, got an extra?! :-) )

>-not sure why amazon & b&n are still saying 1-2 weeks, but i will let you
>and the list know when i hear definitively about amazon's shipments.
>-theoretically, folks who preordered should receive their books any day now,
>depending on where they got it from (check with your vendor)
>
>again, we regret the delay, but there were printing problems.
>
>colin

Thanks for the update Colin! I know it will be worth the wait, and
it's not as if I've yet mastered the 5 other Flash 4 books I've
bought! :-)

Best wishes,

Ken Sherwood

--

"In particular, I was musing about where Flash would be in a couple
of years. Right now, it's been delivered to a vast number of

-- hwg-theory list contributor, 2000.02.12

flasher is generously supported by...