Subject: Re: PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD - RE: FLASH: OT: Design computerconfiguration---under $3500.
From: unique
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:59:08 GMT

Someone said:

>| Yes and my pocket version of the CRAY XMP smokes everyone.. it even does
>| things before I ask it..
>|
>| My new overclocked Athalon running at 3000mhz smokes everyones machine
>| except bobs triple cpu G4 running at 50,000 MHZ... ;o)
>|
>| PLEASE CAN WE DROP THIS THREAD.. ITS JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE

Delete key broken?

And then someone else said:

>:oD
>
>I totally agree, this kind of discussion is utterly sterile. I use both
>myself and am truly seduced by some of their respective features (how comes
>THEY never though of something as convenient as THIS) and ferocioulsy pissed
>off by some other of their respective features...
>
>As Grant pointed out : use the right tool for the right job ! ;o)
>
>P-H
>
>.... And sorry for keeping up with this thread you'd like to see down !!!!

Get with the program, guys:

CLASSIC EMAIL LIST AND NEWSGROUP FRUSTRATION REDUCERS:

(1) OT means "Off-Topic". Fair Warning enough.

(2) Don't read threads that don't interest you.

(3) NEVER respond to threads that don't interest you.

HTH,

Ken Sherwood

--

"In particular, I was musing about where Flash would be in a couple
of years. Right now, it's been delivered to a vast number of

-- hwg-theory list contributor, 2000.02.12

flasher is generously supported by...