Subject: Re: http://www.spring.be/flash (was:Re: FLASH: (yet another) site check)
From: p-h
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:43:45 GMT

Hi Marc !

Thank you for your feedback ! I made some changes already, and (I hope) that the overall speed/refresh rate has been improved (I removed a tweened 'overlay' that was covering the whole stage - I realized quite late that I asked the whole screen to continuously redraw!!!).

Would you mind having a *quick* look and issue a *very brief* report ? That would be very helpful {"unfortunately" ;) my computer is really fast so I don't notice some sluggishness others may experience...}.
Oh - and I went to check it with a "regular" computer : you're absolutely right, it IS (hopefully WAS) really slow...
I've also started to redesign the site with a plain solid blue backgroud - I gather it will effectively contribute to speeding up...

Thank you

Best regards,

Pierre-Henri Steyt
SPRING GRAFIK DESIGN
Avenue des Cerisiers, 26 - B-1030 Brussels
Tel ++32 (0) 2 737 93 67 Fax ++32 (0) 2 737 93 68