Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4 bible review-lengthy
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:36:35 GMT

Thanks Kevin, I think. As a clarification, this book has reminded me
that my name makes people think I am male, at least some people, and I
am female. I thought it would look funny to have an addition to my sig
file that says- "female person writing this" or some such silliness.
Just to add a bit. My tutorial in the Flash Bible explores the new
menu items added to the Modify/Curves menu. Soften, expand, lines to
fills, etc.

Enjoy

Dorian

--
Now Available! Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

flasher is generously supported by...