Subject: Re: FLASH: Print fabulous pictures of gorgeous naked babes!
From: Mike Weiland
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:35:26 GMT

OK, here's the URL to the fixed ad banner example that came with the
printing SDK:
http://www.certificatecreator.com/FlashPrint/print.zip

All I ask in return is to go into my site and create and print a Certificate
and if you are real kind click on one of my banner ads ;)

www.CertificateCreator.com

Mike Weiland
Wasatch Interactive Learning
5250 S. Commerce Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
mikeatwasatchnet [dot] com www.wasatchnet.com
www.CertificateCreator.com

> Mike,
>
> Thanks for your work on this.
>
> I think it makes the most sense for you to post this, but you may use the
> ftp space John Croteau set up for this list.
> address: 206.107.180.51
> user ID: anonymous
> password: your email address
>
> Once you get there, establish a folder for yourself. Upload the file to
> that folder. Notify the list that it's there. Eventually, you should
delete
> the folder (perhaps after MM fixes their version).
>
> If any of this is problematic for you, email the file to me (zipped,
> please) and I will post it for you.
>
> EVERYONE: please do not reply on list to this or we'll have a million "me
> too's." Thanks.
>
> -Marc
>
> At 08:33 AM 2/23/00 , you wrote:
>
> > I have reworked the banner ad example from Macromedia and it now
prints
> >under Netscape. I have uploaded the files to my server and can be found
at:

> >http://www.certificatecreator.com/FlashPrint/ad_banner.html
> >
> >I also have the source file for the fix, if anyone is interested I will
> >email it to them or give the URL on my site for download. I do not want
> >give out the URL and have everybody make a mad rush for it, I would
rather
> >Macromedia fix it in their SDK, I get charged for bandwidth from my ISP
and
> >it is rather large, 2.5 MB (the tech_sheet uncompressed is 2.5 MB alone!)

flasher is generously supported by...