Subject: FLASH: Bitmap graphics distorting in 2 frame movie
From: Crystal Martin
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:07:58 GMT

Hi all!
I'm new to the list, so perhaps this topic has been discussed before (if
it has, my most profound apologies);
however, I seem to be experiencing a similar problem to that described
by Timothy. I have a movie that is
(currently) one frame long and, using buttons, it calls up other movie
clips which play in the lower right corner
of the original film. The movie clips (which all contain multiple
frames) are all displaying fine; however, when I
add a second frame (or scene) to the original movie, all of the bitmaps
distort and look absolutely terrible!
Does anyone know what is going on here or how I can work around it?
Macromedia claimed that they couldn't
reproduce the problem, but I don't read much into that as they've never
been able to reproduce any of my
problems with Director either.
Many thanks for any help!
Crystal

PS I know this is basic, but can someone please explain to me what
everyone means when they are talking about "levels"?
Is this referring to movie clips embedded in other movie clips, or
perhaps the different layers within the timeline of one film?
I'm a bit confused at the moment. Thanks!

flasher is generously supported by...