Subject: Re: FLASH: duplicate movie only works on button action
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:16:46 GMT

Hi, Jon.

I didn't find this to be true, so maybe there is something else happening in
your situation. i put a movie clip on frame 1, a duplicate MC action on
frame 5, and a set property to move the 2nd movie clip so I could see it, in
the same action on frame 5. Works fine. I even tried using the action to
duplicate the MC in the same frame as the first MC was created, and that
seems to work as well. Any way you can post the fla? Or send to me, and
I'll have a look at it. (I don't use scenes, so can't comment on the last
statement)

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution