Subject: FLASH: FlashZone.org *vs.* flashzone.com -- you be the judge!
From: unique
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:54:28 GMT

Sorry for the long FWD but I feel that this deserves to be posted in
unsnipped form, as David Emberton gives much to the Flash Community.
HTH.

Ken Sherwood

--

"Adobe, who has deeper pockets than Macromedia, has announced a Flash
competitor. Will Macromedia survive?"

-- hwg-theory list contributor, 2000.02.12

flasher is generously supported by...