Subject: Re: [flasher] RE: ADS IN FLASH
From: Anthony Smith
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:40:59 -0000

on 23/2/01 9:43 AM, King McCarthy at kingatoakweb [dot] com wrote:

>> the duran duran clip was soooo mind numbingly average.. it also ran like a
>> dog.. with three of its legs missing..
>
> That's cool. I thought it was nice. Ran great on my machine ;-)
> Perhaps you could offer up something more tantalizing?

in the way of film clips ? nope :) i have yet to be wowed by any.. tho i saw
this ace one aaaaaaages ago on a chman site i think.. had kind of trancy
music with stone heads and stars....

we had a dj down here in melbourne that did a set with someone kind of
freestylin in flash on a projector... tho that wasnt that amazing either.. i
guess it loses its magic when you know how its done < sigh, dont i sound
jaded >

8_b!t_b@y