Subject: Movie Clip in a button
From: Erik Parris
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:08:07 -0000

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to flash. I have a button who's over frame is a movie clip.
At the end of this button/clip i want it to go to a new scene. When i use
the goto and play action it seems to be going to frames within the clip even
though i have told it to go to "Scene 2".

Could someone tell me what i am doing wrong.

if it will help, scene 1 of the movie can be seen at
http://www.thedisregarded.com/flash

scene 2 will basically be the last frame of scene 1, only the navbar (which
is the button with a rollover clip) will contain other rollover buttons (the
labels). I tried just putting the rollovers on the last frame of the clip,
but for some reason when i rolled over them the clip starts over.

TIA,

Erik