Subject: [flasher] Telltarget and Load movie issue
From: cpuatqrime [dot] com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 22:52:22 -0000

Hi,

I have a movie which loads an external swf files with button action. The
thing is that each loaded movie has a closing animation and i would like to
play the closing animation and then "load" the next movie. The script I have
is:

on (release) {
tellTarget ("../loadport") {
gotoAndPlay ("close");
}
loadMovie ("port-qrime.swf", "../loadport");
}

With this script it skips the telltarget part and loads the next one
directly. Does anyone has any idea?? I have seen this done a lot and I am
sure it's fairy simple...

thanks millions in advance.
CPU