Subject: downloading bar indicator
From: vince mazzurco
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:18:54 -0000

I would like to create a bar preloader that indicates how much of a
quicktime movie has downloaded. This is the scenerio: I imported a Quicktime
movie into Flash 5 and the exported the flash file as a Quicktime movie. The
QT mov is placed into a html page. When the user goes to this page, and hits
the play button to start the video, I want a downloading bar to appear,
indicating how much of the movie has downloaded.
Is this possible?
vince