Subject: If fame is loaded
From: Daniel Andersson
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:40:40 -0000

Hi,

Im having problem with the action "If frame is loaded" in Falsh 5.0.
My Flash file is about 300kb so my wish is that the complete file is loaded
before its starts. It contains 7 layers and about 400 frames, and I am using
a Writing Mask.

I´ve tryed to place the "If frame is loaded"-action on one of the layers as
following:

ifFrameLoaded (400) {
gotoAndPlay (14);
}

But it doesn´t work...the movie starts anyway?
Can someone help me with this problem.

Thank you in advance!
/Daniel